E-BIKE ADAPTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Steel bolt with aluminum spacers
- Instructions for installing the e-bike adapter are in the adapter package, below, and here.
- The width of a Ride More seat's stirrups is 73mm. To allow for wiggle room and to ensure the stirrups don't touch your frame, we recommend a max top and down tube width of 68mm or less. This fits almost all cruisers and mountain bikes.
- If your frame is 68mm or wider, you have two options:
- Wide adapter: 73-102mm. The recommended width of your top tube and down tube is 97mm or less.
- Extra-Wide adapter: 73 to 122mm. The recommended width of your top tube and down tube is 117mm or less.
- Ships separately or ships in your Ride More, Sky Ride, or Mac Ride Box!
- Manufactured in Taiwan, the mecca of high performance bike production
- Assembled with care by our team in Taiwan, whom we pay a living wage
Safety & installation
Riding is more fun when you’re safe. All Ride More seats, accessories, and partner products are rigorously tested for safety and durability by an independent third-party, Societé Générale de Surveillance, known worldwide for setting the international standard in safety. Read our safety recommendations.
E-bike adapter installation video → here.
A little rip through the Alps
Don't mind if we do!
Helping you ride through the toddler years
The toddler years are tough enough, you shouldn’t have to sacrifice weekend rides or your morning commute on two wheels because your kiddos are too young to bike (or keep up). As mountain bikers and parents, we married Glen’s engineering degree with Ashley’s MBA to found Ride More, so we can all keep riding, together.
Super easy to instal and use.
This works perfectly with the 2022 Giant Trance Advanced E+ frame. The kids love the MacRide so much.
The Mac Ride E-Bike Adaptors allowed me to install the Mac Ride seat on my larger framed e-bike to continue our adventures! Easy install, quality product.
Fonctionne très bien
My son and I love this product, fits my Trek Rail perfectly. Would happily recommend.