SKY RIDE SPECIFICATIONS
AGE AND WEIGHT
- Designed for infants ages 1 to 2
- Suitable for infants up to 30lb / 15kg
- Mountain bikes (almost all have a standard 11/8" steerer tube. Check your bike here)
- Commuters (some standard, some might need a quill stem adapter (7/8" or 1")
- Cruisers (some standard, some might need a quill stem adapter (7/8" or 1")
- Road bikes (for safety and comfort, flat bars and larger frame prefered)
- E-bikes and fat bikes (see below)
SPECIAL U-SHAPED SADDLE
- Raised lips at the saddle's back and front mean a safer, comfier adventure
- Grippy gel coating helps your kiddo stay put
- Contactless install on all frames
- Carbon frame safe
- Clamps to standard seat posts at your chosen height (2cm on post required)
- Dropper-post friendly (clamp to the static portion of your seat-post)
- Limited space on your dropper post base? No problem, raise the seat while you Mac Ride and drop it for solo riding
- For thicker seat posts -up to 34.9mm- you can remove the domed nut from the end of the rear clamp hand screw and ride on!
INCLUDES TWO 1 ¹/⁸" FRONT MOUNT SPACERS
- Install spacers on two bikes for more Mac Riding fun
- Swap your Ride More seat between bikes in less than a minute
- Manufactured in Taiwan, the mecca of high performance bike production
- Assembled with care by our team in Taiwan, whom we pay a living wage
Shipping & returns
We ship worldwide from our distribution centers in North America, the UK, Australia, the EU, and Taiwan. We’re a family owned and operated company, so we ship at cost—no markups. You pay what we pay to ship your Ride More gear. Read our shipping policies.
SAFETY & INSTALLATION
Riding is more fun when you’re safe. All Ride More seats are rigorously tested for safety and durability by an independent third-party, Societé Générale de Surveillance, known worldwide for setting the international standard in safety. Read our safety recommendations.
Check out our Ride More installation information here.
Helping you ride through the toddler years
The toddler years are tough enough, you shouldn’t have to sacrifice weekend rides or your morning commute on two wheels because your kiddos are too young to bike (or keep up). As mountain bikers and parents, we married Glen’s engineering degree with Ashley’s MBA to found Ride More, so we can all keep riding, together.
"Makes You Proud as a Dad"
Loving a day out together in the open air, heading to the local cafe for a delicious babyccino 🚵♂️☕