Check steerer tube for diameter size
- Each Mac Ride comes with 2 front
mounts that fit a standard steerer
tube - diameter 1 1/8"
- Adapters are available for certain
other sizes (see below).
Check steerer tube for 10mm in spacers
- 10mm out for 10mm in!
- Look for 10mm in existing spacer height to swap out for your 10mm tall Mac Ride front mount
- Spacers above the stem? Move them below the stem to make up the necessary space
Check stem for front clamp clearance
- Make sure there is space for your Mac Ride front clamp to go around your steerer tube
- Only short stems (50mm or less) will require more space
- 10mm for the Mac Ride front mount.
- 5mm to allow for clearance
Check toptube & downtube for width
- Mac Ride stirrups will fit on either side of tubes that are 68mm or less in width
- If your tubes are wider than 68mm. then you need an e-bike adapter
- There are two sizes, Wide (102mm)
and Extra Wide (pictured-122mm)
Check seat post for 20mm height
- Mac Ride fits on standard seat
posts and dropper posts
- Look for 20mm in height on your
post to allow room for the Mac
Ride rear clamp