- Instead of swapping out a spacer on your steerer tube to install our standard spacer, use the quill adapter
- Once you loosen your stem (with bars), remove them from the frame
- Slide the quill upward on to the tube
- Reinstall your stem (with bars)
- The quill adapter does not need to be tightened. It should be snug, but not at all "cranked".
Perfect for little hands and great to teach them how to be friendly on the trial and streets
Easy to install and with a polite little ring.
Cruising with Ride More
We go big with Ride More seats and their mountain bike compatibility. But cruising is super sweet too.
Check out Ruby and her first Mac Ride!