- Instead of swapping out a spacer on your steerer tube to install our standard spacer, use the quill adapter
- Once you loosen your stem (with bars), remove them from the frame
- Slide the quill upward on to the tube
- Reinstall your stem (with bars)
- The quill adapter does not need to be tightened. It should be snug, but not at all "cranked".
This "accessory" is not limited to only Giant bikes as there are several other manufacturers of 1.25" steerer tubes. Works perfectly on my Canyon Grail AL 7 gravel bike. Would be nice if the MacRide seat had the option to choose the size needed instead of having to pay more for the 1.25" adapter, but it is what it is. Hope this helps someone out there!
The spacer works as advertised and is a must have if you have a Giant bike with Overdrive 2
This spacer is exactly what it says. The special thing about it is that the good folks at Mac-Ride make it. From a Giant owner who has painfully shopped for a stem and headset, this part is greatly appreciated.
YES! It's hard to get a review on an accessory, but Ryan just helped us BIG TIME!
Cruising with Ride More
We go big with Ride More seats and their mountain bike compatibility. But cruising is super sweet too.
Check out Ruby and her first Mac Ride!