- Instead of swapping out a spacer on your steerer tube to install our standard spacer, use the quill adapter
- Once you loosen your stem (with bars), remove them from the frame
- Slide the quill upward on to the tube
- Reinstall your stem (with bars)
- The quill adapter does not need to be tightened. It should be snug, but not at all "cranked".
Another spacer, so that I can use the Mac on another bike. The grandchildren love it. Great product, great engineering and manufacturing. Good stuff 😀
The macride is the best thing for our family. My 2 year old loves it and cannot get enough! I got another spacer so I could put it on my townie and we can macride to daycare.
Had to get another couple spacers so we could put the Mac Ride on every bike.
Lovely parenting survival tool.
Such a genius way to mount the macride on any/ALL of our bikes! So easy! Thanks
Cruising with Ride More
We go big with Ride More seats and their mountain bike compatibility. But cruising is super sweet too.
Check out Ruby and her first Mac Ride!