- Instead of swapping out a spacer on your steerer tube to install our standard spacer, use the quill adapter
- Once you loosen your stem (with bars), remove them from the frame
- Slide the quill upward on to the tube
- Reinstall your stem (with bars)
- The quill adapter does not need to be tightened. It should be snug, but not at all "cranked".
Super soft and comfy material, ordered an XL for 6’2” guy. The graphic is top notch!!
I ordered shirts for my husband (who is both a Mac Ride evangelist and a big Star Wars fan) and both of our kids as a Fathers Day gift - when a women's shirt arrived by accident, Mac Ride immediately sent a replacement and told me to keep the women's version for free. Good thing, since we switch the Mac Ride between both of our bikes - and now we have soft, quality shirts to boot!
My son and I got matching shirts, love them. Great graphic, soft cotton. I would say the sizing is generous. I am typically a medium, went medium, just a little big.
Cruising with Ride More
We go big with Ride More seats and their mountain bike compatibility. But cruising is super sweet too.
Check out Ruby and her first Mac Ride!