MINI GRIP SPECIFICATIONS
DESIGNED TO STRETCH TO UP TO 35MM BAR DIAMETER
DOUBLE AS RIDE MORE STIRRUP BUFFERS
- Choosing to ride with your Sky Ride/Mac Ride stirrups lean to your frame?
- Worried about the play in your stirrups, causing a scratch on your frame?
- Ride lean and easy, using our mini grips on your stirrups as wee buffers
- Made of black EVA foam
- Contactless install on all frames
- Carbon frame safe
- Clamps to standard seat posts at your chosen height (2cm on post required)
- Dropper-post friendly (clamp to the static portion of your seat-post)
- Limited space on your dropper post base? No problem, raise your seat while you Mac Ride and drop it for solo riding
- For thicker seat posts -up to 34.9mm- you can remove the domed nut from the end of the rear clamp hand screw and ride on!
INCLUDES TWO 1 ¹/⁸" FRONT MOUNT SPACERS
- Install spacers on two bikes for more Mac Riding fun
- Swap your Ride More seat between bikes in less than a minute
- Manufactured in Taiwan, the mecca of high performance bike production
- Assembled with care by our team in Taiwan, whom we pay a living wage
Safety & installation
Riding is more fun when you’re safe. All Ride More seats and partner products are rigorously tested for safety and durability by an independent third-party, Societé Générale de Surveillance, known worldwide for setting the international standard in safety. Read our safety recommendations.
For information on how to install your mini grips, go here.
Helping you ride through the toddler years
The toddler years are tough enough, you shouldn’t have to sacrifice weekend rides or your morning commute on two wheels because your kiddos are too young to bike (or keep up). As mountain bikers and parents, we married Glen’s engineering degree with Ashley’s MBA to found Ride More, so we can all keep riding, together.
Apart from keeping the kid's hands warmer, in my opinion these grips have a much deeper goal! They show where the kid should place their hands and therefore start to acquire those instincts while on the bike and having grabbed the bars! Awesome product! :)
Before I got these, my daughter was always trying to put her hands on my grips. Now she has her own grips which keep her hands warm compared with the cold metal of the handlebars. Simple and effective. I’ve got a pair on my mountain and my commuter bike.
Have yet to install them, but they’re squishy and grippy. Thanks guys!
We ride in a cold environment, 59° is a warm day for us. We didn´t realize at first how cold the handlebar gets but our guy had cold hands on our first rides (in middle of summer) - After purchasing Mini-grips he feels like he´s controlling the bike, which can be a problem when he want´s to go the other direction :) But - the best thing is - his hands are always warm now :) :) :)
A must have, in my opinion
Fit was perfect, quality was great and installation was a breeze!