- Instead of swapping out a spacer on your steerer tube to install our standard spacer, use the quill adapter
- Once you loosen your stem (with bars), remove them from the frame
- Slide the quill upward on to the tube
- Reinstall your stem (with bars)
- The quill adapter does not need to be tightened. It should be snug, but not at all "cranked".
Had an old bike we wanted to use the Mac ride on. Measured the stem with calipers, ordered, and quickly installed. Easy.
Added 1" adapter to our Electra Townie. Now we can swap between our mountain bike and cruiser in a flash. Make sure to order a bell too. Bing! Bing!
Added the seat to my wife's ebike. Now she gets rides to and from school. Great product!!!
Used the 1” quill adapter on my 1” thread less townie/tourer. Works awesome and the boy loooooooooves it.
I have an older cruiser that required the quill stem in order to install the Mac Ride. Worked great and allowed for easy installation of the Mac Ride.
Cruising with Ride More
We go big with Ride More seats and their mountain bike compatibility. But cruising is super sweet too.
Check out Ruby and her first Mac Ride!