MAC RIDE SPECIFICATIONS
AGE AND WEIGHT
- Designed for kiddos ages 2 to 5
- Suitable for kiddos up to 60 lb / 27 kg
- Mountain bikes (almost all have a standard 1 1/8" steerer tube. Check your bike here)
- Commuters (some standard, some might need a quill stem adapter (7/8" or 1")
- Cruisers (some standard, some might need a quill stem adapter (7/8" or 1")
- Road bikes (flat bars and larger frame prefered)
- E-bikes and fat bikes (see below)
E-BIKES AND WIDE TOP TUBES
- Adaptable to e-bikes (shop our e-bike adapter)
- Adaptable to fat bikes and mountain bikes with wide top tubes (shop our e-bike adapter)
SPECIAL U-SHAPED SADDLE
- Raised lips at the saddle's back and front mean a safer, comfier adventure
- Grippy gel coating helps your kiddo stay put
- Contactless install on all frames
- Carbon frame safe
- Clamps to standard seat posts at your chosen height (2cm on post required)
- Dropper-post friendly (clamp to the static portion of your seat-post)
- Limited space on your dropper post base? No problem, raise your seat while you Mac Ride and drop it for solo riding
- For thicker seat posts -up to 34.9mm- you can remove the domed nut from the end of the rear clamp hand screw and ride on!
INCLUDES TWO 1 ¹/⁸" FRONT MOUNT SPACERS
- Install spacers on two bikes for more Mac Riding fun
- Swap your Ride More seat between bikes in less than a minute
- Manufactured in Taiwan, the mecca of high performance bike production
- Assembled with care by our team in Taiwan, whom we pay a living wage
Shipping & returns
We ship worldwide from our distribution centers in North America, the UK, Australia, the EU, and Taiwan. We’re a family owned and operated company, so we ship at cost—no markups. You pay what we pay to ship your Ride More gear. Read our shipping policies.
SAFETY & INSTALLATION
Riding is more fun when you’re safe. All Ride More seats are rigorously tested for safety and durability by an independent third-party, Societé Générale de Surveillance, known worldwide for setting the international standard in safety. Read our safety recommendations.
Check out our Ride More installation information here.
Helping you ride through the toddler years
The toddler years are tough enough, you shouldn’t have to sacrifice weekend rides or your morning commute on two wheels because your kiddos are too young to bike (or keep up). As mountain bikers and parents, we married Glen’s engineering degree with Ashley’s MBA to found Ride More, so we can all keep riding, together.
We commute the kids to and from school and activities. I am 20 weeks pregnant, riding two kids to school and have had 4 on my bike for play dates etc. pulling and trailer with max ride on front. This had made active family life possible for us! My 8 year old can get on the front in a pinch!
My wife and I recently got into mountain biking, but with a 18m old and a 4 year old, it wasn't something we could all do together. We picked up a couple of these seats and have had many a good time. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone with kids and a bike!
Fitting the seat to the bike was straight-forward (especially with the help of some seasoned mountain biker friends), and the quick on and off is appreciated over some of the other style kids seats out there. Our kids love being on the bike and this allows some amazing family time.
This was such a game-changer for how I connected with my kids. Being able to take them on an adventure ride in the forest (probably pushing the limits of what you should do w/ your kids on the seat) was so much fun. Both my kids have cycled through going on "Mac Rides" with me and even my 4yo (who makes the ride a real workout) still loves to go for a rip!
If you're into biking, have kids, and want your kids to be stoked on biking - this is definitely an piece of kit to have.
This thing rocks. Easy to put on the bike. Kiddo loved it, I loved it, mom loved (until we went mountain biking).
The thing is awesome and built to last.
Game changer for getting out with your toddler. We loved it, used it from 1.5 to 4 years old, he's just getting too heavy now! So fun and well made.